Safety No.1 Priority
We will return but with changes as our number one priority is your safety (and ours). We are following government guidelines and Public Health England (PHE) to ensure we create an environment that allows best practice to open safely.
We’re calling the ghost busters in to make the whole studio virus free.
Fogging: Complete Surface Disinfection. The unique fogging device used transforms the disinfectant liquid into a dry fog upon spraying. This means it can reach further than the next best cleaning products.
Electrostatic Spraying: Surface Reach. The electrostatic spraying device used has a spraying nozzle which adds a negative electrostatic charge to the solution. This means that once our environmentally friendly disinfectant is sprayed, it surrounds and clings to all surfaces it touches.
Full Virucidal High-Performance Disinfectants. With broad spectrum activity against bacteria, yeast and viruses ideal for use during infection outbreaks.
• EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 14476, EN 13727 - including MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Influenza & Coronavirus • EN 1650, EN 13610, EN 14561, EN 1657, EN 16438, EN 14675
A new way of operating... we will have full control of who comes in and out of the studio.
Our plan to re-open will start with PHASE ONE reduced capacity Personal Training and to work towards offering small group sessions as soon as possible.
Our COVID POLICY:
- One door for Entrance and One door Exit.
- Adhere to strict social distancing at ALL times.
- Wash hands on arrival and departure.
- Hand sanitiser – readily available.
- Face masks and gloves available for use.
- Temperature checks.
- Pre session Q&A to check for any unusual symptoms.
- Limited studio capacity
- Max 2 at any one time in the changing rooms. Showers will be closed initially.
- 20 minutes between all sessions for equipment cleaning and capacity monitoring
- On going cleaning throughout the day
- Team trained on our FULL COVID policy
How STUDIO space will be utilised // 3,000 sqft
All doors will remain open so fresh air continually circulates through the studio.
The studio will be split into designated Training Zones – all with a minimum of 2m distance apart (closer to 3m).
We will restrict in studio capacity - during phase one there will be no more than 10 at any one time.
Group sessions will be limited to no more than five (plus teacher), this will happen during Phase two.